Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Good Nature EVAPOR!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Good Nature EVAPOR, LLC's Website, located at https://goodnatureevapor.com/.
Products offered on this website are for adults 21+ years of age or older. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Good Nature EVAPOR if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Good Nature EVAPOR, LLC and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Good Nature EVAPOR. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Good Nature EVAPOR for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Good Nature EVAPOR
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Good Nature EVAPOR
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Good Nature EVAPOR
- Redistribute content from Good Nature EVAPOR
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Good Nature EVAPOR, LLC does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Good Nature EVAPOR, LLC, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Good Nature EVAPOR, LLC shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Good Nature EVAPOR, LLC reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Good Nature EVAPOR, LLC a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Good Nature EVAPOR, LLC; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Good Nature EVAPOR, LLC. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Good Nature EVAPOR, LLC's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
GENERAL USE WARNINGS:
- This product is not intended for non-smokers. Don’t use if you currently don’t smoke tobacco or vape.
- Do not allow others to use your device at any time.
- Keep all directions for future use and use only as instructed.
- Electronic cigarettes, personal vaporizers, and e-liquids are not approved by the FDA.
- This product is not a smoking cessation device nor is it intended to be one. If you are trying to quit smoking or vaping please consult your doctor.
- You must be of legal smoking age in your jurisdiction to use this product.
- Do not drink the e-liquid.
- Expect to have variances of the ingredients and nicotine levels. Exact amounts are not guaranteed by volume or by way of aerosol.
- Do not use while driving.
- Vape outdoors and away from the vicinity of humans and pets.
- Do not modify or attempt to disassemble this product.
- Do not attempt to fix, correct, replace or install any part of the vaping apparatus, see your seller.
- Do not use tanks and mechanical devices, mixing them may cause an explosion.
- If you hear anything unusual from the device immediately stop using it and take it to your seller.
- Dispose according to local laws. If a facility is unavailable return the used product to your seller.
- Use this product in moderation, especially your first time. Failure to do so may cause nicotine overdose which can lead to an irregular heart beat and other symptoms.
- Drink at least 8-cups of water daily. Nicotine is a vasoconstrictor and water aids your body to metabolize the nicotine.
- Vape away from the vicinity of people and pets. The effects of second hand vapor have not been scientifically confirmed.
- Do not use while driving
- KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN, TEENS, AND PETS.
- Do not use if you have existing health problems.
DEVICE AND BATTERY WARNINGS:
- WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
- Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not charge it in your vehicle.
- Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water. Injury or death can occur.
- Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
- Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
- When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
- Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
- If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
- Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
- If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot. Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
- Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
- Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
- Do not throw batteries into fire.
- Do not connect improperly.
- Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
- Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
- Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse, or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
- Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
- Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery, immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
- Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
- Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
- Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
- Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or bodily injury.
Nicotine is a highly addictive substance and can be poisonous with serious health consequences including death. You should not use this product if you have any underlining medical conditions which may be aggravated or exacerbated by this product. You may experience certain symptoms after using this product. Some of the side effects of nicotine may include irregular heartbeat, changes in blood pressure, inflammation of blood vessels, chest pain, and depression, shortness of breath, sweating, dizziness, dry mouth, throat irritation, rash, swelling, nose bleed, diarrhea, headache, and dry mouth. Consult your physician prior to using this product. Nicotine is quickly absorbed with skin contact. Keep away from skin, eyes, mouth, and any other area of the body. In the event that you become in contact with nicotine, wash the affected area with soap and water for at least 15 minutes, and immediately contact your local Poison Control Center at (800) 222-1222.
- Nicotine may interact with certain pharmaceutical drugs. Consult your physician or pharmacist prior to use to avoid serious complications.
- Do not use in conjunction with illicit drugs, alcohol, energy drinks, herbal, nutritional, and/or nutraceutical supplements
WARNING! DANGER! THE INGREDIENTS OF THE ELIQUID AND THE COMPONENT PARTS OF VAPING DEVICES CONTAIN AND PRODUCE HAZARDOUS CHEMICALS, METALS, TOXINS, AND NANOPARTICLES WHICH HAVE BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH PERMANENT LUNG INJURY AND DISEASE, INCLUDING BROCHIOLITS OBLITERANS. EXPOSURE TO THE AEROSOL CAN TRIGGER, AGRAVATE, AND EXACERBATE VARIOUS ADVERSE HEALTH EFFECTS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CANCER, CARCINOMA, ADDICTION, BIRTH DEFECTS, HEART DISEASE, ARTERIOSCLEROSIS, LIVER AND KIDNEY DISEASE, ABNORMAL CONDITIONS, DISORDERS, SYMPTOMS, AND ILLNESS OF THE HUMAN BODY. IF SWALLOWED OR CONTACT WITH SKIN CALL POISON CONTROL (800) 222-1222.
STATE OF CALIFORNIA WARNING:
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
We are NOT liable for regular use or misuse/abuse of products purchased from Good Nature EVAPOR, LLC, our associates, and our suppliers. We make no health claims for the products offered by Good Nature EVAPOR, LLC.